What teachers can expect from their students by using this product.
- Increased student engagement
- Practice more
- Actually do theory, sight reading & scales
- Increase confidence in performance
- Achieve higher marks in exams, eisteddfods & other marked events
What teachers, students & parents get out of it.
- Easy to login from anywhere
- Parents have full visibility of their child’s progress
- Fully customizable
- Log student progress each lesson as they play
- Desktop & tablet compatible (smartphone coming soon!)
- Easy to use
- Rewarded for their hard effort
Award your students for their hard effort.
- Keeps the students motivated because they see the progress they are making
- Rewarded points for their efforts
- Small effort with small payoff
- Gives student bragging rights for harder to achieve awards
Challenge your students to strive for excellence.
- Long-term goals which the student can achieve
- Encourage students to push themselves and achieve much more
- Counting a longer term achievement
- Rewarded points and coins for their efforts
- Bigger effort with bigger payoff
- Gives student bragging rights for harder to achieve challenges
Reward your students to give them a reason to work hard.
- Students can redeem prizes for coins they have earnt
- Gives students incentive to actually earn points and coins
- Many different physical & virtual prizes to choose from
- Gives student something to show off for their hard effort
Compete each student against each other to encourage friendly competition.
- Students can see their efforts with relation to other students
- Personal leaderboard
- Team leaderboard
- At the end of a term the winning team members take home a trophy for a week
- At the end of a year, the top students and top team get trophys to keep
Games (COMING SOON)
Entertaining games which students can play to learn about theory.
- Contains all theory learning material from preliminary, level 1 through to level 8
- Interactive games which will unlock as the student masters the theory elements
- Many different themes to the games which will keep the games fresh & new
- Practice mode will help students identify where they are going wrong and how to improve
- Completing games successfully will earn points, coins & even rare prizes!
We are still considering a reasonable pricing model that will cater for all of our user base.
Please sign up to try our closed beta test and give us feedback so we can make something which you think is reasonable & affordable.
We hope you enjoy the product as much as we enjoy making it!
Have a question for us? Pop it down below along with your details so we can contact you shortly.
Signup to beta here!
You are one step away from getting into an exclusive closed beta.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details to be included in the beta.
- 7 days practice: 42%
- 6 days practice: 28%
- 5 days practice: 28%
- less than 5 days practice: 2%
- A+ High Distinction: 21%
- A Distinction: 42%
- B+ Credit with merit: 15%
- B Credit: 10%
- Gold medals: 33%
- Silver medals: 28%
- Bronze medals: 16%
- Hon Mention: 16%
- Trophies: 5%
What parents have said in a recently conducted anonymous survey (2014):
Thank you for designing it. I only wish I had something like that when I learnt many years ago.
My child loves music. The rewards system and website are awesome and definitely do keep the motivation up.
Children love competition and enjoy working towards a reward. This website helps to channel that desire towards their learning. The website is an excellent tool for students to monitor their individual and team progress.
The website is very easy to use and both parents and students can keep track of their progress. Being rewarded for performing is an excellent thing as the ability to perform in front of others is a great skill.
My child has been greatly motivated by the leaderboard and coin system. He regularly checks the website and gains encouragement.
What students have said in a recently conducted anonymous survey (2014):
The website is a fun and creative way to get students to practice and to recognise their achievements.
The website has increased my willingness to practice scales, pieces and do more concerts.
I like the website because I can look at what to work towards and how I compare to others.